Introduction to ASP.NET Framework:
ASP.NET is a server-side framework used in web development to produce dynamic pages. Microsoft developed it in order to help people build dynamic web-pages, websites, web apps and services. Integrated Development Environment (IDE) is an application used by coders to ease their software development tasks.
ASP.NET is the web formulation of a compiled language like Visual Basic, C#, J#, etc. Moreover, ASP.NET is an object-oriented language. ASP.NET is a platform for building, deploying and running web services and applications. It consists of components such as – CLR, Unified Class Libraries which includes classes, interfaces and data types that support a wide range of technologies.
1. How do I install ASP .NET on Windows?
2. Components of .NET Framework Architecture
3. Advantages and Disadvantages of ASP .NET
4. ASP.NET Application Life Cycle
5. ASP.NET Sample Programs with Source Code
6. Working with Web Forms in ASP.NET
7. How Web Server Execute ASP.NET Files?
8. Features of ASP.NET Server Controls
9. HTML Server Controls in ASP.NET With Examples
10. Basic Web Controls in ASP.NET
11. Objects and Namespaces in ASP.NET
12. Data Types in .NET Framework
13. What are the Configuration Files used by the .NET Framework?
14. What is HTTP module and HTTP handler in ASP.NET?
15. How to implement Security in ASP.NET Web Application
16. What is the Difference between the ASP and ASP.NET?
17. Difference between ADO.NET and ASP.NET
18. Explain ADO.NET Architecture
19. Types of DataAdapter in ADO.NET
20. What is DataSet and DataTable in .NET Framework?
21. What is Connected and Disconnected Architecture in ADO.NET?
22. How can I connect Database in ASP.NET?
23. Conditional Statements in ASP.NET with example
24. Loop Statements in ASP.NET
25. What is Array in ASP.NET?
26. How to Generate Cookies in ASP.NET?
27. What is Caching in ASP.NET with example?
28. What is Multithreading in .NET with example?
29. Thread Life Cycle in ASP .NET
30. What are Major Events in Global ASAX file?
31. What is Controller in ASP .NET MVC?
32. Types of Model Binding in MVC
33. Model Binding Architecture in ASP.NET MVC
34. How many Types of Views are there in MVC?
35. What is Razor View Engine in MVC?
36. Built-in HTML Helpers in ASP.NET MVC
37. What is View Engine in ASP NET MVC?
38. Action Results in ASP.NET MVC
39. What is Routing in ASP .NET MVC?
40. What is HTTP GET and HTTP POST in MVC?
41. Types of Data Annotation in MVC
42. Types of Validation in MVC