C++ input output functions
Input Operator :
It is an input statement and causes the program to wait for the user to type in a number. The number is placed in the variable value. The identifier cin is a predefined object in c++ that corresponds to the standard input stream.
The operator >> is known as extraction. It extracts the value from the keyboard and assigns it to the variable on its right.
Output Operator :
cout<< "Hello World";
This statement introduces two new C++ features – cout and <<. The identifier cout is a predefined object that represents the standard output stream in C++. standard output stream represents the screen.
The operator << is known as insertion. It inserts or sends the contents of the variable on its right to the object on its left.
1. Concepts of OOP
2. C++ input output functions
3. Data Types in C++
4. Operators in C++
5. C++ Control Statements | if-else, switch, for, while and do-while
6. Call by Value and Call by Reference in C++
7. Inline Function in C++
8. Default Arguments in C++
9. Function Overloading in C++
10. C++ Program to Find Factorial of Number
11. C++ Program to Solve Tower of Hanoi using Recursion