1. What are the Important Questions in C Programming?
i. How many basic Data types are supported in C Programming Language?
ii. Difference between Call by Value and Call by Reference.
iii. What do you mean by Pointer in C Programming?
iv. Difference between calloc() and malloc()
v. Define Preprocessor.
vi. What is /0 character?
vii. Difference between the Compiler and the Interpreter.
viii. How do you a Function declare in C Language?
ix. Define Dynamic Memory allocation.
x. Define recursion in C language
2. Why curly brass is used in C programming?
Because we use Curly braces along with loops and conditional statements to avoid confusion and to define a clear scope. Curly braces are used to group a set of statements in C.
3. Java interview questions for experienced.
4. Advanced Java programming multiple choice questions with answers.
1. Which package is used for importing swing controls?
iv. All of above
Ans – javax.swing
2. In which file database table configuration is stored?
Ans – .hbm
3. ….. consist a data and methods?
iv. None of the above
Ans – vectors
4. Which of the following is a reserved keyword in Java?
Ans – strictfp
5. JDBC stands for –
i. Java Database Connection
ii. Java Database Connectivity
iii. Java Database Concept
iv. Java Database Communication
Ans – Java Database Connectivity
6. JDBC-ODBC bridge is –
iv. None of these
Ans – Multi-threaded
7. Which of the following modifiers can be applied to a constructor?
Ans – private
8. Which of the following is a business component in J2EE?
i. Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
ii. Java servlet and JSP (Web)
iv. Application clients
Ans – Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
9. All raw data types should be read and uploaded to the database as an array of –
Ans – byte
10. In InetAddress class which method returns the hostname of the IP address?
i. public string gethostname()
ii. public string gethostaddress()
iii. public string inetaddress gethostname()
iv. None of these
Ans – public string gethostname()
5. Software requirements in Java of Business Management.
6. WordPress Interview Questions
i. Differences between posts and pages in WordPress
ii. How many default tables are in WordPress?
iii. What is Child Theme in WordPress?
iv. How many types of hooks are in WordPress? explain it.
v. What do you mean by the Custom field in WordPress?
7. How to prevent SQL injection in WordPress?
8. DBMS basic objective questions and answers
i. What is Primary Key?
Ans – The primary key uniquely identifies each record in a table and must never be the same for two records.
ii. What are the roles of DBA?
Ans – The DBA controls the database structure and sets up the definition for physical as well as the logical implementation of the database.
Roles of DBA:
(i) Schema Definition
(ii) Storage structure and access method definition
(iii) Schema and physical-organization modification
(iv) Granting of authorization for data access
(v) Routine maintenance
(vi) Maintaining the integrity
iii. What are the properties of the transaction?
Ans – A transaction is expected to contain certain properties that are called ACID Properties of Transactions. There are four properties of ACID Properties of Transactions are listed as below:
iv. What is Normalization? How many types of Normalization Forms are in DBMS?
Ans – Normalization is a process of simplifying the relationship among data elements in a record. There are mainly five types of Normalization Forms in DBMS.
v. What are triggers?
Ans – In SQL, Triggers is a kind of stored procedure used to create a response to a specific action performed on the table such as INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE.
9. Advanced Operating System Important Questions
i. What is Process Synchronization?
ii. State the conditions for a deadlock to occur.
iii. What is an inode?
iv. Write the Banker’s Algorithm.
v. What is fault tolerance?
10. PHP basic interview questions
i. How do you define a variable in PHP?
ii. What is a NULL variable?
iii. How do you define a constant in PHP?
iv. How many data types are in PHP?
v. How can we create a database using PHP and MySQL?