Advantages and Disadvantages of ASP .NET
Advantages of ASP .NET:
1. The .NET framework provides a consistent, object-oriented programming environment.
2. It promotes the safe execution of code.
3. Eliminates the performance problems of scripted or interpreted environments.
4. It minimizes software deployment and versioning conflicts.
5. A consistent experience for both developers and users across various types of Windows-based and Web-based applications on multiple devices.
6. Communication built on the industry standards to ensure that code based on the .NET Framework can integrate with any other code.
Disadvantages of ASP .NET:
1. It doesn’t support many platforms like Java.
2. It doesn’t support many CMS.