Types of Web Hosting Services
Web Hosting or server is a powerful piece of hardware in that every component of your website is stored on it. It is a service that allows organizations and people to publish on the Internet a website or internet page.
Types of Web Hosting:
There are mainly six types of Web Hosting Services:
1. Shared Hosting: In Shared Hosting, your websites will be stored with many different websites on the same server, which would be anywhere at a range of hundred or thousand.
2. VPS Hosting: It stands for Virtual Private Server. These Hosting is one of the kinds of internet hosting accounts you can select for online hosting. You must have your database files on a web server to have a website on the Internet.
3. Cloud Hosting: This hosting provides a service provider with its infrastructure services in a utility model to outsource an organisation’s computing and storage resources.
4. Dedicated Hosting: This hosting gives the website owners the most control over the server on which their website is stored. So, that’s why the server is very expensive. It means that you have full root and admin access, so you can control everything from security to the operating system that you run.
5. Reseller Hosting: Reseller Hosting is a plan that allows you to sell various shared plans. There is a control panel on reseller plans that helps you to have control over your shared accounts for billing, storage, RAM, etc.
6. WordPress Hosting: This hosting optimizes only for WordPress Platform as your content management system. Your can handles everything about the hosting instead of using cPanel, Plesk, etc.