Tools of Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing Tools:
For accessing facilities provided by cloud providers, many tools are available in the market. Vendors such as Atlassian, PivotaLabs, and others allow working as PaaS. A company that provides tools for cloud development is CollabNet, which has focused products and services.
CollabNet offers clients various opportunities to join and makes an announcement every time with a new style about how to access tools and better features. Various services are offered to clients to assist in the operation of applications, to a huge number of infrastructure approaches.
Hybrid cloud IT is adapted by CollabNet for various application development and deployment life cycles. The steps include the following:
1. Centralized control with transparent tools and processes is enhanced on the cloud.
2. Encourage reusability by creating a robust coding community.
3. Give preference to development processes by standardizing tools, workflows and process automation.
4., In a secure, accepting and optimal way, there is a hybrid approach using public and on-premise private cloud resources.
Top 10 Cloud Computing Tools:
At present, there is a great deal of argument on which mobile applications are superior. For managing and monitoring cloud computing, various tools are available, some of which are as follows:
1. AppDynamics: It is used for monitoring various applications in the cloud computing environment.
2. Nimsoft: It allows cloud clients as well as the service provider of the cloud to monitor the application.
3. ManageEngine: It is a tool used for cloud monitoring.
4. NetEnrich: It is also used as a cloud monitoring tool.
5. CloudHub: CloudHub is a fully managed, containerized managed cloud service, where you can deploy and run MuleSoft applications. It simplifies the deployment and running of the MuleSoft application in a containerized environment, based on Kubernetes. It also provides for deployments across 12 regions globally.
6. NetRelic: It is mostly used for server as well as application monitoring.
7. Rackspace: It is a tool used for monitoring third-party cloud services.
8. SplunkStorm: It is mostly used to analyze performance parameters in a cloud application.
9. Aternity: It is used for platform monitoring such as virtual machines, physical machines, etc.
10. Compuware Gomez: This is a type of SaaS platform used for the performance management of applications.