Software Quality Management Activities
A quality management system is a principal methodology used by organisations to ensure that the products they develop have the desired quality. It is often referred to as a quality system.
Quality Management Activities:
1. Auditing of projects to check if the processes are being followed.
2. Collect process and product metrics and analyse them to check if quality goals are being met.
3. Review the quality system to make it more effective.
4. Development of standards, procedures, and guidelines.
5. Produce reports for the top management summarising the effectiveness of the quality system in the organisation.