Microsoft Azure in Cloud Computing
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service formed by Microsoft to build, deploy and manage services and applications via data centers of the Microsoft network worldwide. It offers SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and supports various diverse programming devices, languages and structures, comprising Microsoft-specific and third-party systems and software.
Microsoft Azure Services:
More than 600 Azurer services are listed in Microsoft of which some are covered here:
1. Famous software packages, virtual machines and IaaS permit customers to initiate all-purpose Linux virtual machines and Microsoft Windows with preconfigured machine images.
2. Environment letting developers App services, PaaS, effortlessly advertise and handles websites.
3. Websites high-density hosting permits developers to make sites using PHP, ASP.NET, Python or Node.js and may be installed using Mercurial, Git, FTP, Team Foundation Server or uploaded via the portal of a customer. This characteristic was declared in the sample form in June 2012 at the event of Meet Microsoft Azure.
4. Web jobs are applications which may be installed on a web App for executing background processing. This may be quoted on an agenda, on order or may run continuously. The table, queue and blob services may be used for communicating between Web Jobs and Web Apps and to supply state.
5. Mobile engagement accumulates synchronized analytics which emphasizes the behaviour of customers. It offers to push notifications to mobile tools as well.
6. Hockey App may be employed to build, issue and beta-test mobile apps.
7. Storage services offer SDK and REST APIs for accessing and storing data on the cloud.
8. Table Service allows programs to store prepared text in panelled sets of units which are accessed by a divider key and main key. It is a NoSQL non-relational database.
9. Blob service permits programs to accumulate binary data and unstructured text as blobs which may be accessed by an HTTPs path. It offers safety means for managing access to data as well.
10. Queue service allows programs to correspond asynchronously through messages using queues.
11. File service lets access and storing of data on the cloud using the SMB protocol or the REST APIs.
12. Microsoft Azure offers text exploration and a division of OData’s structured filters using SDK or REST APIs.
13. DocumentDB is a NoSQL database service which executes a division of the SQL SELECT proclamation on JSON documents.
14. Redis cache is a controlled execution of Redis.
15. StorSimple controls storage jobs between cloud storage and on-premises devices. SQL databases, previously recognized as SQL Azure databases work to generate scale and expand applications into the cloud using Microsoft SQL server technology. It also incorporates Hadoop and Microsoft system centre and active directory.
16. SQL data warehouse is a data warehousing service intended to control data-intensive and computational enquires on datasets above 1 terabyte (TB).