Benefits of Cloud Testing
1. It reduces costs by controlling the computing resources that clouds require. Virtualized resources are efficiently employed and cloud infrastructure is shared to eliminate the need for specific computer resources and certified software in a test laboratory.
2. It takes the benefits of on-command test services to accomplish large-scale and effectual synchronized online corroboration for Internet-based software on clouds.
3. To guarantee the benefits of cloud-based applications installed in a cloud, with their operational services, business procedures and system working with scalability based on an array of application-based system necessities in a cloud.
4. To legalize Software as a Service (SaaS) in a cloud system, with software scalability, functioning, measurement and safety based on some financial scales and pre-defined SLAs.
5. It easily influences scalable cloud system infrastructure for testing and evaluating system scalability and functioning.
6. To verify the offered mechanical cloud-based operational services, for instance, auto-provisioned operations.
7. To examine inter-operation ability and cloud compatibility among SaaS applications in a cloud infrastructure.