Application of Virtual Reality in Computer Graphics
Virtual Reality in Computer Graphics:
Virtual Reality is a computer-generated environment with scenes and objects that appear to be real. It also makes the user feel they are immersed in their surroundings.
Application of Virtual Reality:
1. Training in a variety of areas (military, medical, equipment operation, etc)
2. Education through virtual classrooms.
3. Designing (visual prototyping) of real and abstract systems.
4. Architectural walk-through.
5. Simulation of assembly sequences.
6. Equipment stress testing and control.
7. Accident investigation and analysis.
8. Business and economic modelling.