Features of SQL*Plus
It is a part of Oracle which is mainly used by the DBA and developers with the database. Using SQL*Plus, the user can edit, enter, store, retrieve and execute SQL commands and PL/SQL programs. SQL*Plus provides the following features:
1. Insert, update and delete data.
2. Create tables and other database objects.
3. List column definitions for any table (using DESCRIBE
4. Format, do calculations, store, and print query results as reports.
5. Send messages to and accepts responses from an end-user.