Features of PROLOG Language
PROLOG stands for Programming Logic. It was invented by Alian Colmerauer and his associates at the University of Marseilles during the 1970s. PROLOG uses the syntax of predicate logic to perform symbolic and logical computations.
1. PROLOG is a declarative language.
2. It uses the language of predicate calculus.
3. PROLOG handles lists and recursions naturally.
4. This language has an in-built inference engine and automatic backtracking facility.
5. Parallelism is inherent in PROLOG.