Components of Data Center
Components of Cloud Data Center:
The key component of cloud computing is virtualization, which provides a different environment to the user with specific customization features. Cloud services have three distinct characteristics which differentiate them from traditional hosting. It is sold on demand, it is elastic and the service is fully managed by the provider. The main components of a cloud data center are as follows:
1. Clients (i.e, mobile, thin or thick)
2. Data center (i.e, collection of servers, IT and non-IT equipment)
3. Distributed Servers
A data center is sometimes called a server. It is a centralized ordinance for the storage, administration and distribution of information and data. Characteristically, a data center maintains the entire infrastructure and makes computer systems and related elements, such as storage systems and telecommunication. The principal components of a cloud data center (CDC) comprise:
1. Application: It is a computer program which has the ability of computing operations. Applications can use a DBMS that uses an operating system service in order to work on, retrieve and store functions on storage tools.
2. Database Management System (DBMS): It offers planned means to save data in rationally prepared tables which are unified. DBMS optimizes the retrieval and storage of data.
3. Compute: It is a physical computing machine which controls applications, databases and operating systems.
4. Storage: It refers to a tool which constantly savers data for subsequent use. The distinct necessities of storage are dependent on the sum of data to be saved and the period it is to be saved.
5. Network: It is a connecting path which allows communication among compute systems and customers or among storage and computes systems.