What is Personality Development?
An individual’s personality summarizes that influences the way an individual or style of dealing with the world.
Five Dimensions of Personality:
1. Neuroticism: The degree to which a person is angry, anxious, depressed, emotional, insecure and worried.
2. Extraversion: Extraverts are sociable as well as active and talkative whereas, introverts are resolved rather than unfriendly.
3. Openness: The degree to which a person is broad-minded, curious and original.
4. Agreeableness: An agreeable person is sympathetic to others and is ready to help them, and he believes that others will equally help him in return.
5. Conscientiousness: The degree to which a person is responsible, careful, hard-working, organized, dependable and self-disciplined.