Web Developer Jobs in Ubisoft
Ubisoft Pune is one of the most creative and largest video game studios in India. With a team of 1200+ talents, Ubisoft Pune is growing both in numbers and in expertise. Over the years, the studio also became the second-largest Quality Control department within the Ubisoft group. The studio includes the latest technology and innovation in its processes to foster the quality of its games. The QC teams work in synergy and manage various testing cycles, including mobile and console functionality testing, compatibility, and compliance. The studio also houses a fully integrated production team working on the co-development of several AAA Ubisoft titles. Ubisoft Pune takes pride in its diverse workforce and is committed to enriching players’ lives.
Key Job Details:
UBISOFT PUNE is looking for a qualified Web developer to join our evolving team responsible for developing Tools & Automation solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
You will be responsible for building the end-to-end solution of our web applications/tools. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
This job is for you if you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring a great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features as required. Work with Leads to develop a user-friendly frontend for the applications created by the team.
- Collaborate with other developers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- 5+ years of Proven work experience as a Back-end-Front-end developer.
- Good understanding of OOPS, MVC, MVVM etc.
- Hands-on Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Understanding of good design and architecture practices.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Should have implementation experience of CI/CD using DevOps tools.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Well organized and autonomous. Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- A highly motivated and quick learner.