Web Analytics Developer Jobs in Autodesk
Autodesk is changing how the world is designed and made. Our technology spans architecture, engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, empowering innovators everywhere to solve challenges big and small. From greener buildings to smarter products to more mesmerizing blockbusters, Autodesk software helps our customers to design and make a better world for all.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.
Key Job Details:
This position can be based in either Pune, Bangalore or remotely from India.
The Web Analytics Platform and Engineering team is responsible for assisting and embedding the data-driven marketing culture within the enterprise, enhancing our digital presence to advance marketing insights, customer engagements and conversion. We currently use Adobe’s suite of products for our web analytics tracking and reporting. At the same time, we are extending the use of Tealium’s tag management framework to allow us to build the Target Audience and Segments that can be connected with multiple advertising platforms.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, data-driven, innovative, experienced, and technically savvy Tealium digital analytics implementation engineer to implement tag management and target audience/segmentation capabilities using Tealium IQ, Tealium Audience Stream and Tealium EventStream.
As a Tag Management Developer, you will play a key role in supporting Autodesk’s business on the web by onboarding websites onto the Tealium Tag Management System to ensure that GDPR and CCPA regulations are adhered to for all Autodesk properties. These sites play a critical role in ensuring our customers interact securely with our websites as they learn about, try, and purchase Autodesk’s software.
You will be assisting with the streamlining of 3rd party marketing tags as well as the onboarding of new sites onto the Tealium platform. You will drive the implementation of the Tealium Tag Management System onto our sites with website developers, Tag Management System engineers, and development partners. With your tag management experience, you will explore how to improve and create a process for migrating to new sites and ensuring conformity with existing sites. This is particularly important as online experiences with the business become more secure. With your technical expertise, you understand system boundaries and can direct engineering resources to the correct problems. You know that data collection is just one step in data collection and security and that driving Tealium instrumentation platform adoption through advocacy amplifies our success.
- Foster curiosity, creativity and innovative thinking among team members to look externally, challenge assumptions, and promote excellence in a results-driven culture
- Design, develop and support the web analytics instrumentation architecture.
- Serve as the technical lead to triage analytics-related issues (both in formal development and on an ad hoc basis), and share that knowledge with other partners & stakeholders
- Implement web analytics solutions on the Tealium platform, including testing and reporting.
- Work with the peers of analytics engineers to create, manage, and enforce digital analytics tagging standards to ensure robust and consistent data is captured for analysis.
- Develop and implement coding practices for site tagging and follow industry standards
- Collaborate with multiple development teams to engineer and manage a digital data layer across Autodesk’s various digital properties
- Test and validate the implementation of Adobe Analytics, and Tealium tagging changes throughout the development lifecycle
- Educate testing teams on the tools and methods to validate digital analytics tagging effectively.
- Manage Tealium and Adobe Analytics configurations, including variables, classifications, and processing rules
- Translate Digital Product Managers’ questions into KPIs, which can be measured by tracking user interactions on our websites.
- Assist the Digital Marketing team with managing on-site remarketing tags utilizing Tealium
- Implement third-party tagging with various vendors like – LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads, Commission Factory, Commission Junction, Qualtrics etc.
- Leveraging analytics APIs and building automation tools for analytics reporting that include platforms such as Tealium API, Adobe Analytics, GA4 etc.
- Conduct user training sessions on /Tealium’s implementation for cross-functional teams
- Lead the implementation of technical instrumentation through execution teams using agile and traditional project management methodologies
- Build collaborative relationships with engineering and technical teams across the company, sharing best practices and identifying new integration opportunities
- Increase the velocity of Web Analytics implementations by working with engineering teams
- Prioritize and respond to ad-hoc requests for web performance analysis from technical stakeholders on occasion.