UI Engineer Jobs in Flipkart
Flipkart is committed to transforming commerce in India through investments in made-in-India technology innovations, customer-centric constructs, a diverse category landscape and a world-class supply chain. With a customer base of over 350 million, product coverage of over 150 million across 80+ categories, a focus on generating direct and indirect employment and a commitment to empowering generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs, all driven by a sustainable growth strategy – Flipkart is maximising for customers, stakeholders, and the planet at large!
At Flipkart, our promise to every Flipster is – getting an opportunity to leave a mark and create their legacy, the freedom to experiment, learn and grow, work with the industry’s brightest minds as part of a diverse team and we will extend our culture of care to them to ensure that they can focus on doing their best work.
Key Job Details:
The scale at which Flipkart Health+ operates and grows every year is a challenge for our systems hence UI is no different and we make sure our applications could handle that traffic. As a UI I developer at Flipkart Health+, you will lead the development of our consumer-facing website and web applications, including end-to-end ownership of the software. One of the key responsibilities of a senior engineer is to work collaboratively with backend developers and product owners to decompose UI/UX flow into actionable tasks and ensure timely feature delivery.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Explore and design lively and compelling consumer experiences.
- Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes
- You will mentor junior engineers on design and proper coding practices
What You Will Need:
- B.E/B.Tech or any other similar qualification with a minimum of 1+ years of experience in the below technology stack.
- Understanding of browser internals and basic knowledge of the network stack.
- Understanding of common design patterns followed in front-end projects.
- Basic awareness of application security practices and deployment techniques for front-end projects.
- Should have sound knowledge of computer science fundamentals like data structure, and object-oriented programming and possess excellent communication skills.